Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Evolution of Exercise

So I’ve recently taken up jogging. 

My body still seems to be adjusting.  I currently feel as though I’m being punished from within.

Sure, it will be worth it in the end.  I’ll feel better, maybe live longer, and my clothes will fit better, so I won’t complain.  And, hey, at least I don’t have to go through the crazy routines these ladies were put through:


Exercising in high heels and garters. What?!

I wonder who thought up that little bit of “exercise,” and who insisted those ladies wear silk undies and heels.  I must say though, if it were possible to look that fabulous and still get a good workout, I wouldn’t mind it half as much.  In reality things are much sweatier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...