Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Play Ball!

Last night I went to see a baseball game.

And to my surprise, I had a lot of fun.


the great American past time

I say I was surprised because up until now I have only known baseball to be a very long and complicated game. 

Also, during my brief stint in Chicago I met a lot of Cubs fans.  No one warned me what an intense group of people they would be, and it only gets worse the closer you get to Wrigley field.  I admire the dedication and loyalty of the average Cubs fan, but I can’t say they make it easy for an outsider to get into the game, even if they wanted to. 

After last night, though, I was inspired to put together this collection:



I feel like all I need now is some fireworks and apple pie to make this one classic American summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...