Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

More Vintage Hairstyles

I have always loved the look of pin curls and finger waves.


I thought both of these things were harder to do with longer hair, but I found these great videos that teach me how to do both!  And while I discovered they are not very difficult, they are time consuming, so make sure you have enough time to spare if you’re going to attempt these hair do’s.


It’s a fabulous look if you have the time and patience!

 
This first one looks complex, but the explanation is very thorough, and it comes out looking wonderful.


This one’s a little easier, but takes just as much patience


And this last video is just the basic pin curl, which can be the basis for many a beautiful up-do.

Enjoy killing time with these.  I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...