Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Discovery: Plumberry Vintage

I adore flea market shopping.

I always find the most interesting things at flea markets.  But I can’t go to the market all the time, so in the meantime I turn to Etsy.

And Etsy led me to Plumberry Vintage!  Here is a lady who has taken her time to amass quite the collection of all things vintage.  And I do mean all. 

She’s got so much stuff here…

plumberryvintage2plumberryvintage1plumberryvintage4plumberryvintage5

There are so many things to look at; I could spend all day browsing this shop.  Just like at the flea market!  The only thing that’s missing is that musty smell that those places always have…

Let me know what interesting things you find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...