Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Hat!

It has been a little while since my last post, and for that I apologize.  Life’s been a little hectic over here for one reason or another, but now let me catch you up!

Last week I attended my first ever sewing circle!


It was great!  A nicer group of ladies could not have been found, and I will definitely be attending more of these events in the future.  Since this is October, Halloween was the theme of this meet up, and I made a pumpkin hat!

pumpkin hat

It’s so dang cute, I wish it had been my idea.  But I must give credit were credit is due, and that is with Delia Creates and her post on Project Run and Play.  If you want to make your own hat you can find the instructions here; all you need is a hot glue gun and some felt and your good to go!  And you have options:

witch hat   sunflower hat

This was a really quick, easy project, and now I have the ultimate daytime Halloween accessory!  Time for some trick-or-treating…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...