Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Always on the lookout for Tchotchkes

“Tchotchke” is my new favorite word.


For those who don’t know, it is a yiddish word meaning knickknack or bobble, and it is pronounced “choch-key.”

And there isn’t any place in the world better for finding tchotchkes than Etsy!  Here’s some favorites that I found…

debraglanz  purple owl
beaded flower   flying pig coin bank
vintage car figurine   kissing figurines

I could go on like this for hours!

No, they don’t have any kind of purpose other than looking cute, but I want them all in my home.  I want to fill every nook, cranny, and available shelf space with kitschy, decorative items and turn my house into a tchotchke wonderland!  I doubt that will ever happen, but a person can dream, can’t she?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...