Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Twin Peaks: Weird and Lovely

I recently began watching the David Lynch classic Twin Peaks.

I must admit, I had been avoiding this show.  When I heard that it was something Mr. Lynch had made I automatically assumed I wouldn’t enjoy it.  His works may be considered to be great shakes by the art film world, but I’ve never been able to appreciate them. 

You can imagine my surprise, then, at how much I am genuinely enjoying this series.

twin peaks 1twin peaks 2twin peaks 3twin peaks 4

It’s just the right blend of creepy and pretty that keeps me coming back for more.
 


It was the saddle shoes that inspired me to create this one.  Anyone else a fan of this show?  Tell me, please, but no spoilers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...