Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Mantel Piece

I do not have much to say tonight because I am so tired.  Why is that, you ask? Because I have spent the entire day re-finishing an old mantel piece that I plan on putting in my apartment.

More on that later, unfortunately, because I’m still not quite finished, and I don’t want to tell you about it until it’s done.

As soon as it is set up, though, I want to cover that mantel with beautiful items, like the ceramic creations from Mudstuffing Original on Etsy.com.


khphillips1khphillips2khphillips3khphillips4

That ceramic gumball machine is just too cool.

With items like these, you too can have the prettiest faux fireplace on the block!  More to come later, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...