Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Put your face on: Eleganza continued

While in the process of putting my dress together I have been thinking about how to accessorize.  The first hurdle I face is the makeup.

Doing makeup is not one of those skill sets I can lay claim to.


But that’s ok, of course, because I can always rely on the YouTube to teach me how!

such a lovely face, such a long process

This tutorial is great, but that seems like an awful lot of work that I don’t have time for.  And that, too, is ok, because the wonderful thing about the D.I.Y. community is if you can’t do it you can surely find someone else who can.  I’ve already given the task to my friend, Linda, and I’m sure she’ll make me look fabulous!  I’ll show you the proof as soon as it’s done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...