Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Project: birthday dress!

I have a birthday coming up, and it will mark the beginning of the last year of my twenties.


I want to celebrate this one right, and really bid a fond farewell to my first decade of independence.  I’m starting with the dress.  Usually I like to go for a simple, understated sort of elegance, but for this particular celebration I think I’ll try for the opposite direction.  It’s going to be sequins, silks, and feathers all the way!

Maybe something like this:



or this:



or even this!:



I’m not even sure what’s going on in this last picture. 

I’m completely open to suggestions, so if you have any ideas please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I'm all about the first one! We need to do this birthday big!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...